California’s Largest Water Park gets
even better for 2013.
First, we want to thank all our guests for visiting us this year. We’ve heard from many of you on our Facebook Page that you had a pretty good time. Some of you even sent pictures! Thanks! We enjoyed sharing them. Secondly, we want you to know we will always strive to keep Raging Waters San Dimas ahead of any other water park experience (that’s why we’re California’s largest), and make improvements each year that we think you’ll appreciate. Here’s what’s happening behind the scenes as we get ready for our 2013 season…
- Carl’s Jr. - Raging Waters San Dimas was the first park in the nation to have the idea that a Carl’s Jr. restaurant might be appreciated by a whole lot of guests. And boy, were we right! We’re making additions to our Carl’s Jr. so we can get your hamburgers, Green Burritos, fresh-made Taco Salads, Super Nachos and Tacos to you faster and hotter than ever!
- FlowRider - One of the park’s most innovative rides, with 36,000 gallons of water flowing under you and your body board as you ride. As fun to watch as it is to ride! We’re updating the FlowRider’s specialized motors and pumps and will re-open next year with an even more incredible experience.
- Seating and Shade - While you won’t be sitting the entire time you visit the park, it’s always nice to have a place to relax, and more shade is sometimes very welcome. So we installed more than 200 additional seats and a new set of bleachers for Kids Kingdom, Amazon Lazy River and Cabana Beach. There’s also four more Premium Cabanas located on the Speed Slides sun deck, plus a new shade structure at Thunder Rapids for added guest comfort.
- New Restrooms - OK, it’s not exactly glamorous or thrilling, but it’s nice to have a brand new Mens’, Womens’, and Family Restroom/Lockers building located next to the Surf Shop.
- Handicapped Accessible Pool Entrances - Of course park admission is always free for our wheel-chair bound guests, but now they’ll have several handicapped-accessible pool entrances to Amazon Lazy River and Kids Kingdom, as well as an ADA-approved chairlift into the Amazon. Come one, come all, and get wet!